Student Affiliate Member ($80 USD): ): Student Affiliated Members are required to:
1. Provide a letter from a university that indicates enrollment in a full-time degree program.
2. Student IDs will not be accepted as proof of full-time student status.
3. Once a student has acquired his/her Ph.D., they no longer qualify for a student membership but rather a Post Doc/Intern membership level.
4. Continuing education coursework taken to acquire or improve job skills along with part-time students do not qualify for an ISNR student affiliate membership.
5. One exception will be made for ISNR student affiliate membership … a part-time undergraduate and/or graduate student with a medical disability that is unable to take a full course load. In this case a letter or email from the school’s Office of Disability Services can validate the student’s status [students that fall into this category include military veterans as well as students with a 504 plan].